Join Us For Wine Tasting ~ Now Open Daily!
We are now open 7 days a week and have tasting appointments available at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
Reservation are required for tastings, as we have limited seating available. Depending on availability, we may be able to accept same-day reservations, so please call us in advance at 707.433.0205.
We are now offering bottle service on our outdoor patio oasis as a new experience. We welcome you to enjoy a bottle of Kokomo wine with any snacks you'd like to bring. Advance reservations are required and group size is limited.
We are also open for curbside sales and pick-up daily between 11 am - 4 pm.
- Reservations are available daily at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm
- Each tasting will last 1 hour and will include a flight of 5 wines
- Group size is limited (for more than 6 please call)
- Outside food will not be permitted (except for in our Outdoor Patio)
- Children of guests must remain at the table at all times
- Well-behaved dogs on a short leash are welcome
- Tasting fees are $20 per person (complimentary for wine club members)
Make a Reservation: To make a reservation click on the "Book Now" button above. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 707.433.0205 or email us at email@example.com.
New Rules for Everyone’s Safety:
Please review the following guidelines and safety protocols that our team has put into place to ensure a fun experience in a safe and secure environment:
- We have moved to a reservation-only system for all winery visits to better serve our guests and protect the health and safety of our guests and employees.
- We have arranged our tasting tables in accordance with social distancing regulations.
- All our staff are required to wear face masks throughout their shift.
- All guests must wear a facial covering when arriving but can remove the mask during the tasting.
- All high-contact surfaces (i.e. glasses, counters, tables & chairs) will be cleaned and sanitized before each reservation.
- All staff members are required to follow proper hand washing procedures in between guest interactions and after cleaning and sanitizing.
- All staff members will be screened before each shift to ensure they are healthy and able to work.
- Guests will also need to sanitize their hands as they enter the building at one of our sanitizing stations.
- We also ask that if you are feeling ill or have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and reschedule your reservation.
We look forward to hosting you soon!